GamePix: a taste of 5 years of Design
Celebrating 5 years of work in this incredibly talented, dynamic and growing young company, I feel the need of collecting the most significant projects I have worked on until today.
I’ve joined GamePix on January 2013 and my work as Full-stack Designer has always been focused on creating all digital and printed material, both for the company and all its related, evolving, products.
I have been in charge of and involved in:
- Brand Identity
- UI and UX layouts for web and Mobile Apps
- Advertising campaigns
- Banners & Icon design
- Promotional material for events & gadgets
- Presentations & brochures
- Technical documents & Investors decks
- Web Design & CSS basic coding
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management & Budgeting
- Coordinator of external/internal team resources and interns
Unfortunately many are the projects and designs I cannot share with the world. Some where directed to business meetings, others to investors and a few ones to very important people: like that time I was challenged to design a brochure for the sole hands of Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook CEO).
- Graphic Design
- UI and UX
- App and Web Design